Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo

Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1)
 Summary of the novel from goodreads:
.(x)
Rating 5/5
My Thoughts:
Good Lord this was an amazing book. I could not put this down and I need the sequel soon. This book blew me away. So much better than her other books and I am very happy I liked it. Everyone needs to read this book.
The Plot:
This was one good plot that kept me guessing. I could not wait to get back to this book when I put it down to do other things. This plot kept me engaged and I did not feel like it was slow. It was fast paced and drew you in.
The Characters:
All of the character were fleshed out and well written. I liked that each of them had their secrets and flaws. I could not find anything wrong with the way they were written.

No comments:

Post a Comment