Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Most Anticipated books of September

Sorry Y'all I missed a month of my most anticipated books but I had  a lot on my plate. So here I am and here are few books I am excited for. Each book has a link to amazon under it.

1. Tales of the Peculiar by Ransom Riggs


This book came out a few days ago but I am still so excited to get it. I love this series and another edition to it is fine by me.
September 3, 2016 (x)
2. Frost like night by Sara Raasch

I am really really excited for this book as this book series is one of my favorites. I hope it is better than the second book which was kind of disappointing. I am sad this series is ending.
September 20, 2016 (x)
3. Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo

I am beyond excited for this book since I loved the first book so much. It  looks so good and I cannot wait to get it.
September 27, 2016 (x)

No comments:

Post a Comment