Saturday, December 16, 2017

Best 17 books of 2017



I have read 153 books in 2017 and am almost to my goal of 160. Which is very exciting. I will be reviewing books again soon since I just finished college. A goal of mine this year was to read as many of the books related to Band of Brothers and the Pacific as I could. Here are my top 17 books of the year and in particular order:
  1. Shifty's War
  2. China Marine
  3. Frontlines
  4. Simon vs the Hom Sapiens Agenda
  5. Illuminae
  6. Brothers in Battle, Best of Friends
  7. Island of the Damned
  8. Long Way Hime
  9. Masters of the Air
  10. The Gentleman's guide to vice and virtue
  11. Easy company Soldiers
  12. Beyond Band of Brothers
  13. A Conjuring of light
  14. In the footsteps of the band of brothers
  15. The Alice network
  16. the upside of unrequited
  17. Tash hearts Tolstoy





No comments:

Post a Comment