Saturday, April 9, 2016

Most Anticipated books of April

Today I want to talk about the top five  book releases I am most excited about in April. There are some really good books coming out this month. There are some really good sequels and last books in series. I cannot wait to read all these books.


1.The Raven King (The Raven Cycle, #4)The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater
This book is going to be so good and I do not want this series to end. This series is one of my favorite series of all time. April 26, 2016(x)
2.The Rose & the Dagger (The Wrath and the Dawn, #2)  The Rose and the Dagger by Renee Abdieh
I loved the first book and now I cannot wait for this book to come out. Like the first book it will be so good and I know I will not be able to put it down. April 26,2016(x)
3,Three Wishes (River of Time: California, #1) Three Wishes by Lisa Tawn Bergren.
I loved her other books and saw that she was writing a new series, This went on my I need to read this book immediately shelf. This is going to be good. April 8, 2016 (x)
4.The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi The Star-touched Queen by  Roshani Chokshi 
So the premise of this book looks so good. I hope it lives up to my expectations. Also the cover is so gorgeous. April 26, 2016 (x)
5.When We Collided by Emery Lord  When we collided by  Emery Lord.
I really liked the authors other books so this is going to be an automatic read. I hope it lives up to my expectations, April 5, 2016(x)

No comments:

Post a Comment