Thursday, April 28, 2016

Most anticipated books of May



There are a few book releases I am excited about this month. Not as much as last month but there are still some good ones.


The Hidden Oracle (The Trials of Apollo, #1)
The Hidden Oracle  by Rick Riordan
I am so excited for this book cause I can never have enough Riordan books. I have been reading these for years and cannot wait to get my hands on this book.(x)
May 3, 2016
Even If the Sky Falls
Even if the Sky Falls by Mia Garcia
This book looks really interesting and I am very excited for this books.(x)
May 10 2016
Ghost Dance (Tulsa Thunderbirds, #3)
Ghost Dance by Catherine Gayle
The Tulsa Thunderbirds series is one of my favorite hockey romance series and this book looks to be as good as the rest of the series. I cannot wait to get this book in my hands, (x)
May 19, 2016
A Walk in the Sun
A Walk in the Sun by Michelle Zink
This looks good and I love summer romances so here we are with another one,  The premise looks good and hopefully it is not full of cliches.(x)
May 3, 2016
Wanderlost
Wanderlost by Jen Malone
I love roadtrips and romances so this should be  a winner.(x)
May 31, 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment