Thursday, June 2, 2016

Most Anticipated books of June

This month has a lot of good releases and I cannot wait to read them all. So here are a few of my picks.


What Happens Now
What Happens Now by Jennifer Castle
This book sounds so good and also kinda sad. I love summer young adult books so this should be a good book for me. Let's hope this lives up to my expectations. (x)
June 7, 2016
A Season for Fireflies
A Season for Fireflies by Rebecca Maizel
From what the premise revealed this book could be a tear jerker and also very good at the same time, This book hopefully this book will be good.
June 28, 2016 (x)
How It Feels to Fly
How it feels to fly by Kathryn holmes
This stories deals with real life issues and how she deals with them, I know this book could be a tearjerker.(x)
June 14, 2016
And I Darken
And I Darken by Kiersten White
This looks so good I have been wanting to find some new historical YA for a while. This fits the bill lets hope it is good.
June 28, 2016 (x)
My Lady Jane
YAY! Another historical YA book. I cannot wait to read this it seems to be a funny book and interesting one.
June 7, 2016 (x)

No comments:

Post a Comment