Friday, May 27, 2016

The leaving season by Cat Jordan

The Leaving Season

Rating: 2/5

Summary:
Middie Daniels calls this the leaving season. Her boyfriend is leaving for a gap year in South America. She thinks he is perfect and promises to come back to her. Then a tragedy strikes and the only person who understands her is Nate's best friend Lee. Lee and Middie do not get along at all but he might be able to help her.
My thoughts:
This book was a heap of  disappointment. I wanted to not finish the book but I ended up finishing the book. The plot was boring a predictable and the characters fell flat. I was hoping for a good summer set book but it was just bad. I wish I had not read this book.
Plot:
It was bad and did not have anything substantial. The plot twists were predictable and rather boring. I hated the love triangle. It made the plot worse.
Characters:
Middie was obnoxious and hard to relate to. Lee was the only character I could kind of tolerate. Nate from the little I read was boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment