Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Heartless by Marissa Meyer



Rating: 2/5
Summary:(x)

My Thoughts:
First off let me say this I love Marissa Meyer's book but I could not connect with this one at all. I probably will try to read this again to see if my rating changes at all. The plot was really interesting but the world and characters fell flat for me. I wish I could have enjoyed it more and actually not force my self to read it.

Plot:
What little of the plot written was not that great. I was not enthralled by the world or the plot It fell flat to me and it was a struggle to get through. Instead of not wanting to put the book down I struggled through it.

Characters:
I liked Catherine for the first half of the book but later I could not stand her. I liked Jest and he was the best character of the book. I could not stand the rest of the characters,

No comments:

Post a Comment