Wednesday, December 14, 2016

The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski


The Winner's Kiss (The Winner's Trilogy, #3)

Rating:5/5
Summary: (x)
My Thoughts:
First off I apologize for the month long hiatus. I have been so busy  with  finals and college. This book was so good and is a great ending to an amazing series. I was so worried that this book was going to be a bad end to the series but I was happy to say it was not. Kestrel was still a great character and I thought she had some really good character development. Arin was also a good character but there were some things he did that I did not like.
Plot:
The plot was very well thought out and fast paced. I did not feel like the plot dragged any and the loose ends from the other books were all wrapped up. There was not much filler plot or extra stuff that felt out of place in the book.
Characters:
Kestrel is still the best character in the book. Her character growth continued through out the book. Arin was also a good character and I liked him as usual. The supporting characters were good and added to the plot.



No comments:

Post a Comment