Saturday, May 6, 2017

Perdition (Provided by NetGalley)



Rating: 2/5

Summary: (x)

My Thoughts:

Disclaimer: I did not like this book at all and it was not for me. That being said it would good for someone who love young adult romance. I could not get into the book at all and wish I could have. The main character was annoying to me and made me not want to read the book. The plot was full of high school drama that was hard to read at times. I will keep the rest of the review short and not opinionated.

Plot:
The plot was what sold me on the book and for the most part was good. The book starts off with the main character and her family moving to a small town. There are reasons for the move that get revealed as the book goes on. Those reasons kept me invested in the book and I had to know what happened. The plot twists were interesting and explained the reasons why she acted the way she did. The romance part of the plot I felt was okay and needed more.

Characters:

Michealla was hard to like and that helped the story develop. The author wrote her that way for a reason. I did not at all like her mom she was mean and not great. Levi, the love interest, was cliched and not very interesting as a love interest.


No comments:

Post a Comment