Sunday, June 25, 2017

Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda

Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda

Rating: 5/5

Summary: (x)

My Thoughts:

I just have to say I love this book so much! I read it in one night and I could not put it down. This is a book I cannot wait to read again. It was funny at times, sad at times, and a book that I wished was longer. I am anxiously awaiting the upcoming movie and am really excited to see it on the big screen.  I loved how diverse this book was as well. I have been trying to read more diverse books so this was a win for me.

Plot:

Simon is emailing a pen pal under the name Blue and accidentally leaves his email logged in. Another student blackmails him and he does not do anything because of Blue and the fact the student could out him as gay. The story revolves him trying to get everything messed up with the blackmail and figuring out who the mysterious Blue is since he goes to Simon's school as well.

Characters:

I love Simon so much! He was funny and relatable. his friends were well written and a wonderful part of the story as well. His family was at times not treating Simon well but they were a great edition to the story as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment