Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Under Rose-Tainted Skies

Under Rose-Tainted Skies

Rating: 3/5

Summary: (x)

My thoughts:

This book was a mixed bag for me. Some parts I liked and other parts I could not stand. This was an okay book for and I wish it was better. This book had lots of potential but it did not live up to it.  There was the annoying girl meets boy and fixes everything trope that annoys me. I thought that was not going to be in the book but it was.

Plot:

The plot was what drew me into reading this book.The main character has agoraphobia and chooses not to leaver her house because of that fear. Then a new neighbor moved in and she ends up meeting him by accident. They develop a relationship that slowly pushes her out of her comfort zone. This is where I was done with book even though I finished it. It felt like it was the love interest saves the main character. I cannot stand that trope so the book lost a lot of luster for me.

Characters:

I really liked Norah and how the author wrote her. I did not like Luke a lot  he felt rushed and not a very good character. I loved her mom she was very caring and supportive of her daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment