Wednesday, September 20, 2017

The long ride home by Tawni Winters ( Arc provided by netgalley.)

The Long Ride Home

Rating : 2/5

My thoughts:

First off thank you to netgalley for the arc. This review took me a while to write because I was just not a big fan of this book it was not for me. I just could not get into it at all and it was hard to finish. If you like contemporary novels and road trip novels this one is for you.

Plot:

Harley's mother died in a tragic accident and know she wants to go on a road trip to bring her ashes back to her hometown. Dean goes along with her and sparks fly. She ends up pregnant with Dean's child and has to decide what to do. She learns about her mom and how she dealt with Harley's birth.
That is basically the whole plot.

Characters:

They were okay and not my favorite. I could not connect with them and they fell flat for me. Harley was okay but annoying at times.



No comments:

Post a Comment