Tuesday, September 5, 2017

The Savage Dawn by Melissa Grey

The Savage Dawn (The Girl at Midnight, #3)

Rating: 5/5

summary: (x)

My thoughts:

This is one of my favorite book series ever I just love it so much. This book was the last book in the series and I did not want it to end. I love Echo, Caius, Dorian, Jasper and all the characters. This book was wonderful and I did not want the series to end. It a series I recommend.

Plot:

The book starts out with where the second book leaves off with them trying to rescue Caius. The events are leading up a huge final battle against Tanith and their enemies. The plot is action based and full of twists and turns. I loved every single part of this story and wish there could be more of the series.

Characters:

Echo is well-written character who I really liked. She added a lot to the story. I liked Caius more in this book then in the last two. Dorian is still a great character and I wish there was more backstory to him. Jasper as well was a great character and I liked what he added to the story.


No comments:

Post a Comment