Monday, November 27, 2017

Eliza and her Monsters by Francesca Zappia

Eliza and Her Monsters

Rating:5/5
Summar(x)

My Thoughts:

One of my favorite books of the year by far. It is going to be in my top five books of the year for sure. When I first read the summary of this book I was intrigued and excited. This sound like a book I would really love. It ended up being an amazing book that I cannot recommend enough. I loved Wallace and Eliza so much they were so well written. I could see a lot of myself in Eliza as a writer and creator. I love reading about characters who I can relate to.

Plot:

Eliza is the writer of a popular webcomic called monstrous sea. No one knows she writes this web comic except some of her online friends. She meets the new kid at school named Wallace who writes monstrous sea fanfiction. But he does not know who she is online. They develop a friendship and later their relationship turns into more. But when her secret comes out everything is shaken up and she has to deal with the aftermath of her secret being revealed.

Characters:

I love Eliza a lot she was so well written and relatable. So was Wallace. I love both of them a lot and how their friendship was. Her parents were irritating at times but that is how most parents are.


No comments:

Post a Comment