Saturday, August 13, 2016

Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson

Second Chance Summer

Rating:5/5

Summary:
Taylor Edwards' family is not close knit but they get a long fine. Then her father get horrible news and her parents decide to have one last summer in Pocono Mountains. Due to their location in a small lake house they become close again. Taylor meets people from her past that have not gone anywhere. Her former best friend is still around and so is her ex boyfriend.

My thoughts:
I really love anything by this author so this was an automatic read for me.I finished this book in a few hours and was not disappointed in this book. I just really loved it and I did shed a few tears. Y'all will see why when you read the book. I loved the characters, settings, and the plot.

Plot:
The plot was really good and it made the book easy to read. I thought it was a simple yet very well written plot. The author has crafted a well written story.
Characters:
I liked Taylor and her family. They were very good characters. The other supporting characters were also good. They added to the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment