Saturday, August 27, 2016

You Before Anyone Else by Julie Cross ( ARC RECEIVED FROM NETGALLEY)

You Before Anyone Else

Rating: 3/5

Summary: (x)

My thoughts:
I got this book as an arc from Netgalley.  I thought it was going to be a great book based on the summary by I was not impressed by this book at all. The plot was just really unrealistic and unbelievable. Finley and Eddie were so annoying and I could barely stand them. There were a lot of things that could have been better.
Plot:
There was not much of a plot and the "plot twist" was not even that. I just wished there was more to the plot because the plot was the best part of the book.
Characters:
Finley was the best character in the book. I found that she was a well written character and I could kind of relate to her. Her point of view in the book made the book worth while. Eddie on the other hand annoyed me and his point of  view chapters were very hard to read. The supporting characters were okay but at times distracting from the story.



No comments:

Post a Comment