Tuesday, August 16, 2016

The Thirteenth Chance by Amy Matayo ( Book Provided by Netgalley)

The Thirteenth Chance

Rating: 4/5

Summary: (x)

My Thoughts:

I saw this on netgalley and the summary made me read it. I love baseball and I cannot find many romances with baseball players so this caught my eye. It was a fun, easy read and I enjoyed reading it. I now what to read the authors other books. This book had romance and some funny parts which is a good combination for me. I would recommend this book,
Plot:
The plot was really well written and it flowed easily. The plot made the book better and easier to read.
Characters:
I love Olivia and Will. They are some of the most well written characters I have ever read. I loved their relationship and how it grows over the course of the book. They fit together as a couple really well. I also liked the side characters and how they added to the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment