Tuesday, October 4, 2016

October Books I am excited for

So it is already October but I want to talk about a few books that I cannot wait to read. There are not as many as usual but they are still really good. Happy October reading to Y'all. All of the books I have chosen are from some of my favorite series and authors.


1.Twisted Palace (The Royals, #3)

Twisted Palace by Erin Watt
Release date: October 17, 2016
 I have not read the the second book or this book. But I really love this series and cannot wait to get my hands on the last two books of the trilogy. This is the last book in the series and I hope it is a good ending to an interesting series.
Buy here:(x)
2.The Hammer of Thor (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, #2)
The Hammer of Thor by Rick Riordan
Release date: October 4, 2016
I have mixed feeling about this book. The first book was not what I thought it would be and I hope this book is better than that one.  Rick Riordan is one of my go to authors so I will give it a try. Let's hope it is good.
Buy here: (x)
3.Replica (Replica, #1)
Replica by Lauren Oliver
Release date: October 4, 2016
I liked her other series Delirium. So I hope this series is as good as that series and from the summary it seems this book is going to be really good. I cannot wait to read this.
Buy here: (x)

No comments:

Post a Comment