Sunday, October 16, 2016

The book of Esther by Emily Barton (book provided by blogging for books

The Book of Esther

Rating: 3/5

My thoughts:
When I saw the book and read the premise I thought this would be a good book. I was really disappointed and had to put down this book a couple times. But I ended up finishing it and I did not like the ending. What was good about was the setting and the characters. I wanted to love this book based on the premise and I am sad I did not.
Plot:
The plot seemed like it was not easy to follow and was my least favorite part of the book. Sometimes I could not follow the story and were it was going to end up I loved the setting and how the author described it. It added to the story and was the best part of the book.
Characters:
I loved Esther and her voice. She made the book better and I she was the best part of the book.The other supporting characters were very good and added to the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment