Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Under the lights by Abbi Glines

Under the Lights (The Field Party, #2)

Rating: 5/5

Summary(x)


My thoughts:
First off I would like to say that I am so sorry for not posting for over a week. I have been so busy with college and have not had enough time to post. So I will try to be more active.  Now to the review. I really liked this book despite the fact there was a love triangle.  I am not really a fan of love triangles but this one was not that annoying. I loved Gunner the best out of the two boys in the triangle. Brady did not seem right for the main character. I will not reveal much about how it plays out. Willa was a great character. I thought the three points of view made the story even better.
Plot:
The plot was simple but effective. I liked the pace of the novel and it did not seem drawn out . Willa's story was very interesting and was the best part of the book. I thought the plot twists  were interesting.
Characters:Willa was very interesting. Gunner is also very good. I did not like Brady but I am so excited for his book.

No comments:

Post a Comment