Friday, April 28, 2017

All for the Game series by Nora Sakavic












The Raven King (All for the Game, #2)
The King's Men (All for the Game, #3)
























Rating: 5/5

Summary : (x) for the first book

My thoughts:

I decided to do a review on the whole series at once instead of three separate reviews. It also gives me more room to discuss the series. The book series caught my eye on booklr and I decided to give it a read. I bought all three in ebook form and read them. I really did not like the series at first but I gave it a reread and I fell in love. The plot and characters are very well written. I could not put it down and I kept going back for more. The first book is 0.99 for the kindle.

Plot:

The plot kept me hooked and I could not put any of these books down. The plot revolved a fictional sport called exy which is interesting and brutal. The plot reveals the troubled pasts of the team members and how it affects the team. There are lots of plot twists and interesting facts being revealed throughout the series. These are fast paced and addictive novels that I wanted more of.

Characters:


Niel Josten is the main character and the story revolves around his past. Another character featured in the story is Andrew Minyard who is an antagonist to neil for the first part of the story. Kevin is  also another character who is hard to like. The rest of the foxes are complex characters who add to the story.














No comments:

Post a Comment