Thursday, April 27, 2017

Girl out of water by Laura Silverman (ARC provided by Netgalley)

Girl Out of Water

Rating:5/5

Summary: (x)

My thoughts:

Thank you netgalley for providing me with a copy to read. I read the summary and thought I would give it a read. This book did not disappoint and I loved it so much! The diversity in this was amazing and I wish more young adult novels had it like this book.  Anise is an interesting main character who I really liked. This is a  book I would highly recommend.

Plot:

The plot is her story as she spends the summer in Nebraska instead of Cali with her friends.  It tells how she adjusts to not being with her friends and watching her  cousins.  She is in Nebraska because of her aunt and what happened to her, At first Anise hates it but she meets Lincoln at a skate park and the summer becomes more bearable. The book tells the events of the whole summer.

Characters:
Anise is a well written character who I can sympathize with. The author wrote her realistically and easy to relate to. I loved her group of friends they were all interesting and fun to read about. I loved her family as well. Lincoln was a fun character who helped Anise be okay while staying in Nebraska and their relationship develops into something more.

No comments:

Post a Comment