Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Illuminae



Rating: 5/5
Summary: (x)
My Thoughts:
At first I was unsure of this book because of the format the book was written in. It is a combination  of word docs, illustrations and texts. The format works really well for the story and it  made the story interesting. I cannot wait to start the next book. I cannot say enough about this book.

Plot:
The plot was well written and very gripping. It was really good and full of action. I could not put this book down and it kept bringing me in. The plot and the format of the book worked so well together. The format made the plot come to life.

Characters:
The main character, Kady, is well written and a very interesting character. I loved her voice and how she told the story. Ezra was also a good character also. The other supporting characters were good as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment