Friday, April 21, 2017

I'll give you the sun

I'll Give You the Sun



Rating: 5/5

Summary: (x)

My Thoughts:
I have heard about this book from multiple bloggers and read the really good reviews. So I checked it out from the library. That was a brilliant idea since this book was so good and I could not put it down. This books was funny, heartbreaking, and well written. I cannot say enough about how good this book was. I would recommend getting a copy as soon as possible.

Plot:
The plot was about a set of twins in two parts of their lives at 13 and 16 years old. The twins alternate points of views and tell the story as they saw it. There is drama and misunderstandings that make story real. The plot explains the twins and their relationship.

Characters:
Noah and Jude were so well written and felt real. They grew as the book went on and we saw their mistakes. They learned as they grew up and became the people they are at the end of the book. The supporting characters were also well written and added to the story.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment