Sunday, April 30, 2017

Trusting you and other lies (ARC from Netgalley)

Trusting You & Other Lies by Nicole  Williams

Rating: 3/5

Summary: (x)

My Thoughts:

Thank you to netgalley for the arc of the book on the kindle. That being said I was not a big fan of the book. I know other readers will love this book but I just could not get into it. The summer camp setting was a really great idea that I wish was better explored.  The main character was not very interesting and I felt that dragged the story down.

Plot:
The plot was not very well thought out and made the book drag.  The summer camp was a great plot device that I wished was better used. I liked the way the story revolved around the activities at the camp,


Characters:

Phoenix was a very annoying character who could have been better. I love her little brother Harry who made the story so exciting. I did not like her parents they were selfish and rude. Callum was also not very likable.



No comments:

Post a Comment