Saturday, August 5, 2017

Bookishly ever After by Isabel Bandeira(ARC provided by Netgalley)

Bookishly Ever After (Ever After, #1)


Rating: 3/5

Summary: (x)

My Thoughts:

I was really looking forward to this book and I was not a big fan of it once I finished it. I loved the premise and what the book was about but it just was not the book for me. I will read the rest of the series and give it a chance. I loved the characters and parts of the plot.

Plot:

Pheobe is a huge bookwork and lives her books. She also works at a knitting store teaching classes.  She is also in high school but prefers to live in fantasy world when she finds out Dev have a crush on her. She tries to change her looks and personality to attract him. That is the part of the plot that I did not like and that is why I rated as I did.

Characters:

I really liked Pheobe and her friends. I liked Dev as well and thought he was a well-done character. Some of  Phoebe's actions annoyed me but she is a teenager so I did not find to much stuff that bothered me.

No comments:

Post a Comment