Tuesday, August 22, 2017

The goblins of Bellwater(arc from netgalley)

The Goblins of Bellwater

Rating: 3/5

Summary: (x)

My Thoughts:

I loved this premise of this book but not the actual book. I do not think this book was for me and if you like fantasy with a side of romance this might be the right book for you. I did not like the romance part of the novel. I loved the fantasy and the pace of the novel but that is about it. This books a quick read to get me out of my reading slump.

Plot:

Sky falls victim to a curse set by Goblins who live near her in the forest. Her older sister has no clue that this has happened to her since she cannot speak about what happened to her. Kit starts dating Livy and tries to keep her from the goblins. Sky starts dating Kit's cousin and lure him into the forest. They have to undo the curse and make sure they do not turn into goblins.

Characters:

Sky was okay and I liked her the best. I liked Kit as well. Livy was really interesting and I was not a big fan of Kit



No comments:

Post a Comment