Friday, August 4, 2017

Parachute Infantry by David Kenyon Webster

Parachute Infantry: An American Paratrooper's Memoir of D-Day and the Fall of the Third Reich

Rating: 5/5

Summary: (x)

My Thoughts:

I have another military history to review today. This one is band of brothers related since Webster served in Easy Company. It was interesting to read an account that was written during the war and I loved the way it was written. At first, I hesitated to read because of my mixed feeling towards Web but after reading I felt like I could understand him better.  This book is a great companion to the series and is must read for the fans of the show. I ended up gaining a new perspective on the war and understanding David Webster more. He has a realistic view of the war and does not sugar coat what happens during the war.


No comments:

Post a Comment