Monday, August 7, 2017

Tash hearts Tolstoy

Tash Hearts Tolstoy

Rating: 5/5

Summary(x)

My Thoughts:

I cannot say enough great things about this book. I just loved it so much and want to read it again. I love the asexual representation and I am happy it was a part of the book since there is so little representation for this orientation in the media. Tash was such a wonderful character who I loved and I wish the book could have been longer. I love the idea of the web series and how her friends were involved with it too.

Plot:

Tash has a viral web series that is a modern version of  Anna Karenina. The series did not start that way and after a popular youtuber it became that way. The series has gifs made of it and other posts all over social media. The story follows the web series as she wraps up finishing and how she deals with the new fame.

Characters:

I loved Tash and her friends. Each of them were unique and had a lot to contribute to the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment