Friday, August 11, 2017

Mask of Shadows by Linsey Miller(ARC from Netgalley)

Mask of Shadows (Untitled #1)

Rating: 3/5

Summary:(x)

My Thoughts:

First off thanks to Netgalley for the copy of this book. I was excited to read based off the summary but I was disappointed. It felt flat and not very well planned out. I wished I could have enjoyed this book more but I could not get into it. If you like assassins and twists in the story this is for you.

Plot: 

The plot starts out with an audition to become a member of the left hand a group of assassins. It is full of tests and tricks to prove who is perfect for the job out of the candidates. Sal decides to enter and become a member of the left hand. The book and the plot is just how they get through the tests and what happens. I felt like that was the reason the book dragged and was slow to me.

Characters:

The main character was okay I was not a big fan of them. Sal really fell flat to me. The other candidates were more interesting to me. The characters were okay but not great.

No comments:

Post a Comment